Welcome to Retail Potential – Retail and Ecommerce Consultants
We help you achieve your potential in Retail and etail
Retail Potential was started by our founder in 2005 to:
- Provide retail expertise and support to Ecommerce Businesses, Independent retailers and retail groups
- Provide consultancy to larger retailers
- Help bring new products and services to the retail market
We build Ecommerce businesses….not websites
We do not just build an Ecommerce website, we help you to build a sustainable and long term business
Over the last 4years we have launched 4 Ecommerce business’s and we are working in the fifth
We do not build you a website….we have partners who help build the website, as this is only a fraction if what is needed to build an Ecommerce business
A successful Ecommerce business is built on strong foundations and a coordinated plan
We offer you the FULL package and support to build a real business
Please call (07976 367992) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
Provide consultancy to larger retailers
Antony has been in retail all his life. Since leaving the larger retailers in 2009, Antony has set up an online retailer and completed a number of consulting contracts for companies such as Direct Wines, Bolongaro Trevor and Nigel Hall Menswear.
- Significant experience in Etail, Digital Marketing and Social media from large and small retailers
- Able to implement complex retail strategies; Operations, Marketing, Finance, Business process, People and Sales
- Making sure the strategy has the right team who are trained
- Ensuring the plan has the resources to carry out the required strategy
- Ability to drive significant performance improvements
- Achieved significant results
- Strong track record in large and small retailers
- Experience with all levels of retail teams and functions
- Experience of owner managed and large corporate team dynamics
Help bring new products and services to the retail market
Antony is actively involved with a number of new products and services, enabling new entrants to the UK Retail Market set up a successful business plan and implement the plan.
In 2011 we published our first Retail Book which is available on Amazon.
The Retail Handbook – follows a logical 11 part journey that centres around, and begins with, the Customer. Based on 20 years of experience and a number of different retail businesses, this handbook will guide you through the journey to make your business customer focussed, and realise the potential you have to make your retail business a success. Click here to read more.